Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Red Dot Report, by Jersey



Hi there. My name is Jersey and yes, I worked hard to get this body.  But don't worry, you can have this body too. It just takes steady commitment to three things: naps, the food dish, and trying not to lift a paw even when you're playing.

But besides my looks, I really am a pretty nice guy.  They say I meow a little too much... but I only do that when I'm hungry, tired, bored, wanting a pet, wake up from a nap, the humans sleep in too long, they look at me the wrong way, I need to use the litter box.... 

Oh, and one more thing about me: I love my red dot.  He's my very best friend and I'm looking for him constantly, though he only appears when the humans are around. But one day I'll catch him. I imagine he tastes like chicken.

There he is!

 

Sometimes I hide, so I can better surprise him!


Then I make my move!! Hiyaa!!!


That elusive fiend.. I'll catch you one day!




Don't get me wrong though.  I don't just chase Red Dot all day. I sometimes have to look after the humans when Red Dot tires them out.






'Til next time, this is Jersey, signing off...



4 comments:

  1. Now that's what I've been waiting for...a post from Jersey himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey from Powell River, who is 4 years old, wonders why he likes the red dot so much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red dot ever so much because it has a very elusive personality. I can never quite catch it. It's rather frustrating, yet challenging. I vow to catch it one day though!

    ReplyDelete