Sunday, October 4, 2009

Carolyn's Eateries





My good friend Carolyn moved to Ottawa back in May. She misses Victoria dearly, especially her favourite restaraunts. So I've put together a tour of her top downtown diners, dives, posh joints and greasy spoons...


Asian decor at...






... Azuma Sushi!


Ah, good old 536 Yates. Now what could be there?


Just a little place called Ferris' Grill!








Wandering over a few streets, I snapped this mouth-watering menu.

Of course, you haven't really lived if you've never had a Bicycle Thief.



A wonderful waterfront view can only mean one thing...

... time for breakkie at Milestones!

I think I see a sign in the background. Where could this be?

Oh. The Old Spaghetti Factory. Now who would ever want to eat there?

All this walking is making me tired...

... I think it's time for some Cinnamon and Pumpkin cookies!!

I spy on people while they eat....

... but that's only because Pho Hoa had their door open.

Roses are red,

watch out for a revenous snout,

and a fox pushing breakfast?

And where might this be?

Pish posh, how fancy dancy!

None other than Moxie's

Alright, now I'm famished! Now where will I eat...

2 comments:

  1. Great shots Tanya! Loved the bright colors...
    Also good to see the ol' Victoria hangouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! It really made my night last night. (Actually brought a tear to my eye...well really I bawled my eyes out...). I really miss Victoria. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete