Monday, January 25, 2010

A Photo-licious Post



It was slow-cooker Saturday and I decided some chili was in order. Ingredients:




I got some oil a heatn' in the pan...






Chopped up the onion:





Meanwhile got some ground beef browned on the stove:




Chopped up one green pepper:




And two stalks of somewhat wilted celery...





Used the garlic press because chopping it is a pain...





In go the kidney beans!





The Garbonzo beans!




Baked beans!




Diced tomatoes!




Corn!




And finally a myriad of spices, the vegetables, and the ground beef....





Then I let it cook on low for 8 hours while I went on a photo-walk down to Fisherman's Warf as part of my photo course. It was a balmy 11 degrees and sunny! And it was January 23rd!!

















































1 comment:

  1. Love the slow cooker pics! That photo walk looked fun. I especially love the reflection in the water pic--so cool!
    I think I want a macro lens now, I have been using my point and shoot for food pics. Any lens suggestions??

    ReplyDelete