Saturday, February 2, 2013

Running Shoes & Mountain Bikes


Just in time to break in for Florida (less than two weeks away!!!).




What's on the plate this weekend? Well, filming for me. Cam's welding. What else is new?! 

Also, a couple of my pals are in town and we're doing a big dinner at Fifth Street restaurant tonight. I love the tasty foodstuffs there! A bit of usual pub fare mixed in with some non-traditional. 

Tomorrow I hope to get out for a romp on my custom-built Maysmith mountain bike. I like the look of the unpainted tubing. Check out those gold welds!



The plan is to get it powder coated purple. Then I'll hand paint geometric designs overtop. Oh, and get a MAYSMITH decal on there! Advertising!


1 comment:

  1. Bike looks great.Break in the shoes yet?
    XO Mom

    ReplyDelete