Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Favourites


Inspired by my sister's blog, I've decided to do a short list of my October favourites...

Since moving to my new office, which is much farther away than my previous workplace, I've had to start commuting via bike daily. Which I love. It's the best part of my day.

It's made so much easier with this fella, which I found at MEC. It's the perfect size and sits comfortably on my shoulders. Not always an easy thing to find when you're short!!



This new worksite also has NO COFFEE shops in the area. I didn't think this was possible in coffee-shop-obsessed Victoria, but apparently it is.

Enter: The Bodum.
I love him.




Bite-sized apples from Cam's parents' backyard!





This stuff keeps Cam happy:


Ok, ok, it's actually Jersey's. He's been having tummy troubles, and this stuff works miracles. One happy kitty.


The lovely scarf and notebook are from Cam's parents, who just returned from a fantastic trip through Italy.



Last but not least is one of my favourite books: Lullabies for Little Criminals. Although not always an easy read, the voice of the main character (a young girl living on the streets of Montreal) is so strong and drew me right in.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts from Italy.
    Glad the Cat Lax has helped the Cat Re-Lax.
    XO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally did a list. ps. I won the costume contest at work today! 2 movie tickets!! The costume turned out so well, people were taking pictures at our potluck lunch haha!!

    ReplyDelete