Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blubber Burn

Pre-race boys standing around sizing eachother up...



It's not a true cross race unless it starts with a hill climb on foot.



Haldor, our fabulous Austrian race-organizer, is always ready with a smile.



Cam in all his Hawaiian glory!




Kenyon, looking serious.




Shayne, wearing his favourite football jersey.




All I heard during this was:  "ggrrrrr....arrrgggg... $&*#@... I'm dying.... this sucks"



Them thar were slippery rocks!



Colin was chipper bringing up the rear !


And just to mix things up, below are some photos I snapped when Meghan and I ventured into Chinatown last weekend. I enjoy taking photos of unsuspecting people by "shooting from the hip" while pretending to look elsewhere. It's harder than it sounds.... there were a lot of failed attempts.












Yeahh... I think this lady saw me. But I liked her funky style.

1 comment:

  1. Really like your photos- the older fellow in bw looks like a character.
    XO Mom

    ReplyDelete