Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kamloops trip!

I headed up to Kamloops over the Easter weekend to participate in the annual Theatre BC Playwrights' Festival.
My play was selected last year to be workshopped by a professional dramaturge at the festival, as well as have a public reading done by actors. I also got the chance to network with a variety of theatre people and solidify a few opportunities for my play to move forward. All very exciting! I can't wait to see where this leads -- perhaps a full production!

These were the actors and the dramaturge (far left) who workshopped and did a public reading:





There was also time to go for a little hike with my Mum, who came to visit and take in the festival.





Happy Easter everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations again Tanya...I'm so excited to see what happens. I'm glad you got to do some networking ;) Those pics make me miss BC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Michael! It was a great time indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Way to go girl! The future is full of wonderful adventures :)
    Meow to Jersey....

    ReplyDelete