Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dinner with Giada

I cracked open Giada's cookbook this morning for some inspiration. She hasn't failed us in the past.





So I made a list and checked it twice!


Some appies to start with... grilled ciabatta bread topped with ricotta cheese, fresh mint, tomato and oregano.



Followed by almond-crusted salmon on puff pastry with pesto and tomatoes.

But honestly... I admit I saved room for dessert...









Chocolate cake with mascarpone icing and sugar hazelnut shards.

I promise to only have one piece.

Well, maybe one tomorrow too.

But not the next day, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW....and u have channeled your inner Giada! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jill :) Really, it's just a great cookbook. The recipes are super easy to follow!

    ReplyDelete