Monday, June 20, 2011

Mt. Tzouhalem Adventure


Cameron and I tossed the mountain bikes in the truck and ventured over the Malahat to Duncan yesterday. We headed to Mt. Tzouhalem where a myriad of trails criss-cross through the woods for kilometres.

Cam said there were great easy trails for me to ride.... but after two hours of mostly hiking up the mountain and getting so deep in the woods I wondered if we were lost, we eventually found the easy trails.

But sadly we were both exhausted by then, so only did one quick ride down an easy trail.

Oh well, this kind of thing toughens me up. I just need to get past the "beginner" stage of mountain biking.



The killer view from atop Mt. Tzouhalem.... it doesn't look it, but Cam's feet are dangling over the edge of a few hundred foot drop.


2 comments: